Pick-up lines to avoid on Valentine’s Day

The famous pick up lines. They can work sometimes, and other times they will leave you with a bad foot-taste in your mouth. Here are some interesting ones that were found on a link to “Jen Lindley’s Homepage” off the Dawson’s Creek Website. To see more, go to the following site: http://www.capeside.net/homepages/jlindley/.
-If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me…Please??!!
-If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together. (For the English majors.)
-Is your father a thief? Because he stole the stars from the skies and put them in your eyes!
-That dress looks nice….Of course, it’d look even better crumpled up in the corner of my room.
-Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot. (Guys: remember who your speaking to before using this one.)
-Hi, the voices in my head told me to come talk to you!
-Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No, huh…So you want to go somewhere and talk?
-Are you religious? Cause I’m the answer to all your prayers!
-You know the more I drink, the prettier you get!
-Can I borrow a quarter? Cause my mom told me to call home when I met the girl of my dreams. (That’s a momma’s boy. Hey, some girls like that stuff, so don’t give up yet!)
-Was it love at first sight, or should I walk by again? (The ego has landed!)
-At the dinner table, if you eat together, pick up the bread and ask, “Wanna roll?”
-I can sense that you’re a terrific lover, and it intimidates me a little.
-I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
-Do you have a library card? Good, cause I wanna check you out! (Does he even know where the library is?)
-Is it hot in here? Or is it just you?
-I’ve had a pretty bad day, and it usually makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me? (Hint: This is acceptable!)
-Where have you been all my life? (Guys: Even though this one is highly overused, its cute.)
-Don’t worry about it. Nothing that you’ve ever done before counts. The only thing that matters is that we’re together. (Can you say “As Long As You Love Me”?)
-I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
-If I follow you home, will you keep me? (Best if presented with puppy dog eyes)
-Baby, I’m an American Express lover….you shouldn’t go home without me! (In love with a postal worker? Don’t use this one!)
-If you were a tear in my eye, I would not cry for fear of losing you. (You mean guys actually cry?)
-You see my friend over there? He wants to know if YOU think I’M cute. (Tag team pickup lines? Not cool.)
-Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!
-Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s outta business. (Chocolate references are good!)
-Excuse me do fries come with that shake? (Did somebody say McDonalds?)
-I’d spend money on you I haven’t even made.
I’d marry your cat just to get in the family. (That’s just scary.)
-Hey, I just noticed you looking at me across the room. I’ll give a minute to catch your breath! (Now that’s a little presumptuous.)
-I hope you don’t mind me giving you this rose, but, I just had to show it how you beautiful you are… ( See guys! Now, you’re getting the idea.)