Things that make you go hmmm….

Did anyone ever notice that your mind wanders the most when you are trying to learn information for an exam? I experienced this mind wandering this past weekend when I was trying to learn information for a really huge law exam (those of you who are taking this class understand why had this problem concentrating on the material). After consulting some of our editors, we have compiled a list of things that make you go Hmmmm…

If you spin an oriental person around, does that person become disoriented?
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
If you have a hyphenated last name and you are a professor trying to put that in the roll book, how do you alphabetize that?
Have you ever eaten SPAM? What exactly is SPAM?
How is it possible if a person drinks too much water, their stomach swiggles?
Remember that show Alvin and the Chipmunks? How come Dave was okay with having three chipmunks for children?
Did anyone notice that Miss Piggy was a pig and Kermit was a frog? Did anyone other than me disturbed by that relationship?
To stay on the topic of Muppet Babies, what exactly was Animal? And was Nanny just a pair of legs or did she actually have a fact? What was the deal with Kermit’s tadpole cousin who liked to visit all the time? What about Bunson and Beeker?
Bert and Ernie. Need I say more about that?
Why was Smurfet the only female smurf?
What is the point behind the saying, “that was the next best thing next to sliced bread?” I mean, come on, the invention of sliced bread wasn’t that great. There was still bread around before the figured out how to slice it.
Is it a governmental conspiracy that they only sell hot dog rolls in packages of nine and hot fogs in packages of eight?
How many licks does it really take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll pop? I really think that the world may never know.
What was the deal with the adults from the Peanuts making those funny noises when they spoke?
In baseball, why do they call if a foul pole if you hit a homer off of it, it’s a fair ball?
Why do football players hit each other in the butt when they score a touchdown?
What does hooking up really mean? Can we have a formal definition of it please?
Who made up the joke, “Why did the chicken cross the road?” I mean, there is no humor in the punch line to that at all.
Why is Greenland covered with ice and Iceland green?
Is the pen really mightier than the sword?
Does the Energizer bunny really keep going and going?