Drame signs with Saga Sports agency

Drame signs with Saga Sports agency

[media-credit id=1989 align=”alignright” width=”268″]15923300203_d664b239fa_o (2)[/media-credit]

Former Quinnipiac men’s basketball forward Ousmane Drame has chosen Bill Neff of Saga Sports agency as his professional representation, according to Quinnipiac Athletics.

Drame, the 6-foot-9 big man from Boston, is Quinnipiac’s all-time career leader in rebounds (1,108) and blocks (217). He scored 14.9 points and collected 11.2 rebounds per game during his senior season this year, finishing sixth in the nation in total rebounds.

“I am very happy that Ousmane Drame has signed with Bill Neff and his Saga Sports agency,” Quinnipiac men’s basketball head coach Tom Moore said in a statement to The Chronicle. “Ousmane has had a tremendous career here and capped it off with a very good performance at the recent Portsmouth Invitational pre-draft camp in front of every NBA team and numerous European teams. He is excited and ready for this next step in his basketball journey.”

Currently, Saga Sports agency represents George Hill of the Indiana Pacers. Hill has been in the NBA for seven seasons, averaging 11.2 points, 3.2 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game for his career.

Drame indicated to The Chronicle that there seemed to be a “high level” of NBA interest after participating in the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament in April.

He becomes the third player from the men’s basketball program to sign with professional representation over the last month, joining fellow seniors Evan Conti and Zaid Hearst.

[twitter-follow username=”solari_nick” scheme=”dark”]