It’s A Sign

The study of Astrology has been around for centuries and yet, maybe you don’t know much about your zodiac sign. This guide can introduce you to the world of zodiac signs and how they are said to affect your personality. – A. Guerra

ARIES

(March 21 – April 19)

This sign is known for being passionate and independent. You’ll never catch an Aries being a follower. Instead, they have a strong sense of self-belief. They’re always looking for competition and strive to be the best in whatever they do. Loyal, impulsive and outspoken, they typically have multiple projects in mind. However, an Aries’ weakness is seeing these projects through to completion. This sign is also not afraid to say what’s on their mind, which unfortunately can lead to impatience and harsh opinions. At the end of the day, an Aries makes a motivated and confident leader.

TAURUS

(April 20 – Mary 20)

Out of all the signs, Taurus is the most dependable. A Taurus thrives on honesty and harmony and expects the same values in others. This sign has a reputation of being stuck in their ways, but this isn’t the case. A Taurus is willing to compromise but won’t change their opinion just to please someone else. This sign is also one of the most hardworking, but can have difficulty responding well to authority if they don’t agree with what they’re being told. They prioritize consistency and reliability over everything else. 

GEMINI

(May 21 – June 20)

A Gemini’s personality matches the transition into summer. They are excellent in bringing energy and guiding change. While they are fearless and down to try anything, Geminis tend to have short attention spans. When it comes to dealing with emotions, a Gemini typically expresses them externally. This also fuels a Gemini’s love for talking. However, this can sometimes make them forget to be thoughtful with their words and tend to gossip. Geminis can read a room well and have an understanding of others without needing to say much. 

CANCER

(June 21 – July 22)

At first, a Cancer may be perceived as cold and distant but with time, they open up and show their compassionate and gentle nature. Cancers typically find peace at home and are family-oriented. This causes them to be quick to take on the caregiver roles. A Cancer also attracts those around them by their commitment and ability to invest themselves emotionally. As easily as Cancers can show their love and support, be weary if you start conflict with one. They’ll most likely not face the conflict head-on. 

LEO

(July 23 – August 22)

Brave, warm and courageous, Leos are always the center of attention and natural leaders. This sign dedicates themselves fully to every relationship and aren’t afraid to take on new challenges. They refuse to accept defeat when faced with an obstacle. With this, Leos tend to lose sight of their goals by becoming preoccupied with the status of their pride, ego and jealousy. Leos are also natural adventurers and are on a constant search for a higher status in work or life. 

VIRGO

(August 23 – September 22)

Virgos are logical and practical in everything they do, which makes them exceptional workers and friends. You can count on a Virgo to give advice and lend a hand when needed. Virgos can be shy upon first meeting people but once you earn their trust, they’ll be loyal for life. Because this sign expects nothing but perfection from themselves, they may have high standards for other people in their life. This can cause some unrealistic expectations to be set but Virgos mean well. Their goal is to push people around them to reach their potential. 

LIBRA

(September 23 – October 22)

Always willing to put others before themselves, Libras value compromise and diplomacy. Although Libras are masters at manifesting big plans, making them a reality can be tricky for the sign, since they have an active imagination. This sign also strives for symmetry in all aspects of life, which causes their focus to land on beauty. If aspects of their life do fall out of balance, Libras can find it hard to feel satisfied with themselves. Regardless, Libras can always come up with a new perspective for solving any issue. 

SCORPIO

(October 23 – November 21)

No matter the task at hand, Scorpios are always several steps ahead. This sign’s energy is ambiguous and enticing, which can intimidate many people. Because of a Scorpio’s contrasting emotions and brave attitude towards controversy, they can be perceived as mean. But once others get past that shell, they can discover a loyal and loving person who isn’t afraid to say what’s on his or her mind. 

SAGITTARIUS

(November 22 – December 21)

This sign is independent, strong-willed and isn’t afraid to stray away from the pack. This makes a Sagittarius a natural leader. They are also open-hearted and truthful, which can lead to them hurting someone’s feelings. While their love of sharing and exploring can benefit a Sagittarius, this can also come off as arrogant. Despite this, a Sagittarius can harness the ability to put themselves in someone else’s shoes, making it easier for them understand others. 

CAPRICORN

(December 22 – January 19)

Thriving on order and rules, Capricorns are excellent at taking action and getting ahead on planning when needed. This sign can be optimistic, playful and youthful, while also having the tendency to be a workaholic. This can also lead to Capricorns being hard on themselves and those around them. On the other hand, their intelligence and hard-working attitude inspires others. Capricorns also have the ability to finish any task, despite how exhausting it may be.

AQUARIUS

(January 20 – February 18)

Aquarius’ have two sides to their personality. They can either be quiet and conservative or energetic and peppy. This sign is highly intelligent and logical, giving them the skill to find a solution for any issue. With this,  Aquarius’ can sometimes be uncompromising and temperamental when provoked. When this happens, they should take time for themselves so they can recharge their free-spirited energy. 

PISCES

(February 19 – March 20)

This sign is known for its empathetic and psychic-like nature. Pisces’ have sensitivity toward every aspect of their life, which makes them prone to becoming overly-emotional. A Pisces is typically comforting to be around and their presence is strong in any cause they put their determination toward. This sign is also compassionate but can be overly-trusting in situations. A Pisces also typically appreciates alone time and anything artistic.