Holiday wish list for guys

It’s that time of year and once again many people are stuck with the daunting task of holiday shopping. The malls are packed and shelves will soon be wiped clean of the latest, most popular gadgets and toys. Many people are left wondering what to get people in their life. But if that person is a guy this is the right place to find out.

Hours of research have resulted in the ultimate wish list for guys with a wide range of products that should make any guy happy this holiday season.

Many guys, especially those on campus, are into video games. There are a few hot releases coming out this holiday season that will entertain all gamers.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3, Xbox360; $59.99 on Amazon.com) should enthrall any guy with its action-packed missions.

Another popular game out this season is Assassins Creed (PS3, Xbox360; $52.99 on Amazon.com).

This game is packed with an unbelievable plot.

These two games are high on many “A”-gamers list and are sure to be top sellers this season.

But not all guys are into gaming. There are some great DVDs coming out over the next few weeks, just in time for shopping.

“Superbad” ($34.95; Bestbuy.com) is the hilarious film that is a must have for anyone looking for a laugh. And for the action movie fan in your life there’s “Live Free or Die Hard” ($19.99; Bestbuy.com), the newest gritty and intense Bruce Willis movie.

There are also other DVDs out there for music fans. Eric Clapton’s “Crossroads Guitar Festival 2007” ($19.99; Bestbuy.com) is a definite must for guitarists. It features the guitar legend and a star studded line-up at his famous music festival. If the guy you’re buying for likes something a little heavier, there’s always Nirvana’s “Unplugged in New York” ($16.99; Bestbuy.com).

The final gift on any guy’s list is definitely a techie toy that is topping most lists this holiday season. The iPhone ($399; Apple Store) is state of the art and one of the more popular gadgets this season. It may be quite expensive, but with all the features it includes it is the perfect gadget for all guys.

All these gifts should be perfect for whatever guy you are shopping for and hopefully it will add cheer to someone’s holiday season.