Britney’s dance moves in new video game

Do you like Britney Spears? How about a date with the pop mega-star? With all logical thinking aside, there is now the next best thing.
    THQ Inc., located in Calabasas, Cal. is paying pop star goddess Britney Spears a seven-figure income to allow them to use her in a video game.
    The video game will be called, “Britney’s Dance Beat.” and will feature a 3-D virtual image of her. The players of the game will be able to compete as Britney’s backup dancers.
    Eventually players will be able to edit their own pop video single starring her. The game is expected to be released in May of 2002 for Playstation 2.
    A spokesperson for the game said, “It looks like Britney, moves like Britney, and it’s the closest thing there is after the real Britney.”
    “Britney and her mom are very protective of her image, and both are very pleased with the game,” she added
    The representative also said, that she believe the game has the potential of “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.”
    Spears, after being informed and agreeing to the game, had intense image-scanning lasting several hours.
    The company did this so the game would have the most realistic version of Britney, and it will even have the same curves as Britney.
    With two multi-platinum records, a guest appearance in the new Austin Powers movie, and now a video game, Britney seems to be doing it all.
    Next thing you know she’ll have a movie deal. Oh wait a minute, she has already got that too.