SGA Q&A

Louis Venturelli
SGA President

Hey Bobcats! I am thrilled to serve as your next Student Body President for the 2009-2010 academic year. The transition process is going well and the incoming Executive Board is very excited for the upcoming months. As President, one of my major goals is to increase communication throughout the community. Through this goal, I plan on increasing communication between the Student Government and the Administration and most importantly, the Student Government and the students. It is very important that the student voice is heard on all University matters here at Quinnipiac. Through effective communication, we can avoid matters that upset the community before they occur!
Keep on Living the Legend!

–Lou Venturelli

Alison Tetla
Vice President of Progamming

First, I would just like to start off by saying I am very excited to be the Vice President of Programming for next year. In the next year, I will serve as a link between the Student Programming board and SGA, and help create a more cohesive relationship between both organizations. I will be working on the Connecticut Conference as well as the Programming conference, and will also be working closely with the class cabinets to improve SGA events. The Student Programming board will be bringing bigger and more diverse events than this campus has ever seen.

–Alison Tetla

Victoria Stankus
Vice President of Student Concerns

I am honored and extremely delighted to be serving you as your next Vice President of Student Concerns. Throughout the upcoming year I plan to uphold SGA’s commitment to serving the student body, present and future, through proactively resolving student concerns, maintaining a positive ongoing relationship with administration, and keeping an open door policy. I am most excited about our new Open Forum Series in which students have the opportunity to direct their questions and concerns to administrators and staff. The series serves as a link between the members of the Quinnipiac community. I look forward to working with you all!
Live the Legend,

–Victoria Stankus