From the Editor

As finals week is rapidly approaching, I find myself in disbelief that my seventh, and second to last semester of my college career is coming to an end. I think that we all find it impossible to imagine our college years passing by so quickly, as four years seems like an eternity away. I regretfully say that I was one of those people that imagined time going by at a snail’s pace, and was in denial when I received my first e-mail about commencement, or when I received my forms for my senior portrait.

The reality is that time has gone by too quickly. I look back at the past three and a half years and wonder if I accomplished everything that I wanted to accomplish or experienced everything that I wanted to experience, and I can honestly say that I have. My advice to all of you is to take advantage of every moment that you have here, and cherish it. In the blink of an eye, it will be time to be fitted for your cap and gown, and you will be dreaming of the days you sat around with your suitemates or lounged on the quad on a sunny day, without a care in the world.

Take advantage of all of the opportunities that Quinnipiac has to offer; join an organization, explore the surrounding area with your friends, climb the mountain, join an intramural. While winter break can seem to last forever, I urge you to come back for second semester with a positive attitude and the desire to make the most of your time here. While I don’t mean to sound nostalgic, and while it is something that truly cannot be appreciated until you’re a senior, our college years are some of the best of our lives. I hope that you all have the opportunity to look back at your time here and feel that you have truly accomplished something great. I want to extend a warm holiday greeting to you all, and I hope that you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday.