Kegs, BBQ and gambling, anyone?

Er, not everyone. Seniors only.

This year’s Senior Week festivities will run from May 19-21, and yes, there will be kegs, barbecue and gambling.

The Senior Week Committee planned two events for each of the three days, co-coordinator Lindsay Kazin said.

Events this year are basically the same as last year, with only one exception.

“We believe we made the necessary changes to some of the events to ensure that the seniors enjoyed them better, but also kept some of the staples that people look forward to every year,” Kazin said.

The biggest difference in this year’s Senior Week was changing the club night from Toad’s Place to Terminal 110, which, according to Kazin, will provide ample parking space, a bar and a club, and food, and can also fit more people than Toad’s.

“[Terminal 110] gave us a lot for the money we’re paying,” Munroe said.

Everything is included in the price of the ticket, except for drinks at the clubs. Munroe noted that they “bargained down the prices” as best as they could and got some better drink specials, while some prices remained the same.

On Thursday, there will be a barbecue on the Mt. Carmel campus, followed by a night in New Haven for a private party at Terminal 110.

Friday’s first event is “A Taste of Hamden,” which includes food from local eateries like Ray & Mike’s Dairy & Deli. The nighttime festivity is a trip to Mohegan Sun with a private nightclub rented out.

Students will be able to reenergize at Holiday Hill Resort on Saturday, where they can rest and lounge poolside, or partake in sports, kayaking or canoeing. This is followed by a formal banquet at the Oakdale Theater.

All students attending already have fully paid or are on a payment plan. Students on a payment plan must pay their final installment by tomorrow. Students must also attend one informational session in April to attend.