SGA invites students to voice concerns

The Student Government Association played an intricate part in getting the ashtrays, which will be up within the next week, in the Village and Pine Grove Center. It was a student concern that there were not enough ashtrays on campus however now the issue has been addressed and will be taken care of.
    There is no refund for the wear and tear of your Q-Card. Q-Cards can only be replaced if the black strip on the back does not work. Student Government is looking into this issue to see if a refund could be possible for worn-out cards.
    John Twining will be at the Nov. 7 SGA meeting to address security related issues and Bob Rickert will be attending the Nov. 14 meeting to address the issue regarding the $25 fee for all campus phones.
    All are welcome to attend SGA meetings which are held in the Student Center, room 207, on Wednesdays at 4:15 p.m. If you are unable to make these meetings then bring your issue(s) to the Student Concerns committee on Monday nights at 8:30 p.m. in SC 213.
    Next week’s SGA article will announce the winners of two representative positions for the freshmen class cabinet.
    Furthermore, the SGA has announced Junior representative Neera Prabhakar as its member of the month for October.
    To see how the SGA allocates its money, attend Finance committee meetings on Wednesdays at 9 p.m. in SC 213.
    If you would like to help plan programs attend SPB meetings on Mondays at 4:15 p.m. in SC 207.
    Finally, to help with the Public Relations of the Student Government or to help in planning the May Weekend Semi-Formal , attend PR meetings on Fridays at 3:15 p.m. in SC 212.