Sorority and Fraternity Philanthropy Events

The sororities and fraternities on campus are hosting events such as tournaments and competitions over the next few months to raise money for its respective philanthropies. -A. Pelletier

Ashley Pelletier, Staff Writer

Delta Desserts — Thursday, Feb. 13, 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.

Connor Lawless

Tri Delta is hosting a cake-decorating competition and dessert buffet to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital at Burt Kahn Court. 

Connor Lawless

Moon Ball — Sunday, Feb. 16, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Gamma Phi Beta is hosting its annual kickball tournament to raise money for Girls on the Run in order to fulfill its focus which is building strong girls. 

Shamrock the Rope — Sunday, Feb. 23, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Connor Lawless

Kappa Delta is hosting its annual St. Patrick’s Day tug-of-war competition to raise money for Prevent Child Abuse America. 

Connor Lawless

Walk A Mile — Sunday, March 22, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 

Alpha Chi Omega is hosting its annual event for domestic violence awareness. Participants sign or mark on a canvas pledging to end domestic violence and then compete in a relay race while wearing heels.

Ducks Fly — Sunday, March 22, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Connor Lawless

Delta Upsilon is hosting its annual floor hockey tournament to raise money for the Global Service Initiative. 

Katie’s Game — Sunday, April 5, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Connor Lawless

Phi Sigma Sigma is hosting its annual wiffleball tournament in honor of the late Katie Vashon. 

The Lion Cup- Sunday, April 19, 11a.m. to 2 p.m. 

Connor Lawless

Alpha Delta Pi is hosting a flag football tournament to support both the Ronald McDonald House Charities and the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation on the Tator/Echlin Lawns. A bake sale and food trucks will also be available.

B+ Bubble Soccer Tournament- Sunday, April 26, 10  a.m. to 4 p.m.

Connor Lawless

Zeta Beta Tau is hosting its annual soccer tournament to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. There will be food trucks and a DJ.