Culture Shock: Dec. 5

Royal Baby Announcement!
If you haven’t heard  already, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, is pregnant. Despite all of the pregnancy rumors since the royal wedding, Kate was followed by British media into a London hospital. It turns out she was being hospitalized for acute morning sickness and then decided to be honest with the world and release her baby news.

T-Swift is on to the next…
Taylor Swift is caught yet again with a new boy. But not just any boy- One Direction’s Harry Styles. The two were seen holding hands on the way to a karaoke bar in New York City after the 1D Madison Square Garden Party. Taylor was coming from a gala where she was honored by the Kennedy family. Awkward.

The Hills: Truth Comes Out
Kristen Cavallari, former cast member of the MTV show, “The Hills,” claimed the hit reality show was “pretty fake” on an episode of “Watch What Happens Live” on Bravo. But Cavallari said her fued with Lauren “LC” Conrad was real, and even though they were young when the show aired, the two don’t speak to this day.

Fleetwood Mac Announces 2013 Tour
They definitely didn’t stop thinking about tomorrow. Fleetwood Mac decided to tour starting April 4 in Columbus, Ohio. The tour is during the thirthy-fifth anniversary of the band’s record, “Rumours,” one of the best-selling albums of all time, according to E! News. There will also be a re-release of the 1977 album along with the tour.

A.C. Slater is off the market!
To the dismay teens of the late 1980’s to early 90’s, our favorite high school wrestler A.C. Slater, or Mario Lopez, got married this past weekend. Unfortunately, his wife isn’t Jessie Spano, but longtime love Courtney Mazza. The two were married in Punta Mita, Mexico and their bridal party included Eva Longoria. There with 150 guests, as well.

Rob Kardashian Tweets his ex-gf woes…
On Monday, Rob Kardashian tweeted, and quickly deleted, “She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together,I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart? But I mean 20?!!!” (E! News) We can assume that this tweet was directed toward’s Rob’s ex, Rita Ora. This resulted in the trending topic “Rita Whora” on twitter.

Ashton Kutcher to play Steve Jobs
Kutcher will star as Steve Jobs in his biopic due out in late May. The film is based on Walter Isaacson’s biography of the founder and former CEO of Apple who passed away in October 2011.