Senior Week 2003 highlights

Seniors swarmed like bees to the Senior Week table in Tator Hall last week to put in their final $200 payment or ending balance for the special week celebration coming up this May.

By 3 p.m. on Feb. 6 approximately 520 seniors signed-up to participate at Senior Week. As of now, there are vacancies available and seniors will be notified via e-mail for follow-up information.

Due to school cancellations on Feb. 7, the Senior Week table was not available to students. On Feb. 14 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. extended office hours will be issued to collect payments from additional seniors and any outstanding balances. Senior Week committee members will be inside the Carl Hansen Student Center office located on the second floor of Tator Hall.

During office hours, Senior Week committee members will prepare to reach the capacity limit of 550 seniors. Once this occurs, a waiting list will be provided for all graduating seniors who did not sign-up. The list will include the senior’s name, and e-mail address, so committee members will have a way to contact them at a later time. Committee members no longer accept payments from seniors after the waiting list is provided. Committee members and the committee advisor, Kerstin Soderlund, are planning to contact school officials and event administrators to negotiate ways to accommodate additional seniors for Senior Week.

To attend Senior Week this May, remaining seniors must sign-up and make payments on Feb. 14 in the student center office. For more information on Senior Week e-mail Austin Ashe or Felicity Melillo at their respective Quinnipiac e-mail addresses.