No Doubt, Green Day and Dave Matthews Band

Spring has sprung and it is time to stop hibernating. There is no reason not to get out and see your favorite band live. That’s right. All your favorite bands are hitting the road and playing at a city near you.
    A tour with a tremendous following is the Dave Matthews Band. The pop-rock band is playing a slew of dates throughout North America straight through into September.
    Matthews will be stopping at the Tweeter Center in Camden, N.J. on July 16 to July 18, at the Hershey Park Amphitheater in Hershey, Penn. on July 21, and at the Meadows Music Theater in Hartford, Conn. on July 25 and 26. Last year’s concert-goers said it was a good show, but the real show is in the parking lot. Ticket prices are around $50 each.
    If rock is not your thing, pop princess Britney Spears will also be touring. She will be playing a limited number of dates through the summer, stopping by the Fleet Center in Boston, Mass on June 29 as well as The Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, N.J. on July 7. Ticket prices for this extravaganza of pyrotechnics and lip-syncing are $80 and will likely sell out fast.
    The third major summer tour is MTV’s Pop Disaster Tour. The tour features pop-punk favorites Blink-182 and will be touring North America through June. Sharing the bill is veteran punk trio Green Day, as well as emo bands, Jimmy Eat World and Saves the Day.
    The Pop Disaster tour hits the Meadows Music Theatre on May 27, the Tweeter Center in New Jersey on May 28, as well as the following venues. Jones Beach Amphitheater in Wantagh, N.Y. on May 30, Madison Square Garden in Manhattan, N.Y. on May 31, the Darien Lake Six Flags amusement park in Darien Center, N.Y. on June 1 and the Tweeter Center in Boston, Mass. on June 2. Ticket prices range from $30 to 35.
    Another tour that MTV will be sponsoring and presented by TRL is No Doubt. The California pop-ska quartet will play a limited number of dates with a brief stop in the Northeast. They play the Tsongas Arena in Lowell, Mass. on April 15 and at The Roseland Ballroom in New York, N.Y. on April 17. Ticket prices are $30.
    For ticket and venue information go to www.pollstar.com or check artist and label websites through www.ubl.com.