Hateful students: please leave

Hateful students: please leave.
    To the deplorable individuals who have committed acts of hate, you should know that it is people like you that are unwelcome at this campus, not the students you have targeted.

What you have done is gravely misused your freedom of speech.

If you choose to be a bigot, I would rather you show your face. If your beliefs are so strong then it should be no obstacle for you to let others know how you feel. Anyone who secretly writes racial slurs on cork and poster boards is a coward.

In your efforts to harbor fear and feelings of inadequacy in others, you have only proven how pathetic of a person you are.
    If you can honestly hate someone solely because of their race, your time should not be spent sneaking through the halls drawing hate symbols. You need to seek help, or you need to drop out.

One of the biggest lessons students learn in their education careers is how to accept people from all different racial and religious backgrounds. For those of you who are still struggling with this concept, I suggest either educating yourselves or returning to the ignorant place in which you came from.

I am embarrassed that those of you who committed these crimes attend Quinnipiac University.

I am proud to be a Quinnipiac Bobcat and I believe that 99.9 percent of students are open-minded and are deeply offended by your actions.

What are you getting out of this situation?
    I can tell you that if it was meant as a joke, no one is laughing.

Alcohol and immaturity are some of the offered explanations. But there is no excuse for your actions.

We are students in college. If we have not learned by now that writing the “N” word is unacceptable, then maybe you are too immature to be in college.

And as for alcohol, I do not care if or how drunk you were. Drunken words are sober thoughts. Or in your case drunken writing, since you do not have the audacity to say how you feel.

Other than humiliating your school and your fellow classmates, you should above all be ashamed of how you made the students you targeted feel.

The adjustment to college life is hard enough. No one deserves to be targeted or have their safety threatened.

In a way I almost feel sorry for you.
    The individuals who you targeted will not let your harassment bring them down, if anything this experience will make them stronger. I only hope that your actions do not harden their view of the world.