Culture Shock 2/20

Gomez and Bieber officially over
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are reported to be done for good. According to Perez Hilton, Gomez mentioned how Bieber wouldn’t stop texting her at a Grammy after party. Sources say Gomez was fed up with the rumors about Rihanna and Bieber hanging out together.

Kris Humphries would miss NBA Playoffs to Fight Kim
The judge for Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian scheduled their court date on the day of
a possible playoff game. Humphries, according to TMZ, said that he would miss the playoffs just so he could humiliate Kim.

Jennifer Aniston finally getting married
Since Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt divorced in 2005, many have been rooting for the former “Friends” star to get married. According to Perez Hilton, she will be married within weeks to actor Justin Theroux who’s starred in the TV show Parks and Recreation and the 2012 film “Wanderlust.”

One Direction fighting poverty
The British boyband recently went to an impoverished area in Ghana as members
of the United Kingdom’s “Red Nose Day/Comic Relief” effort to fight poverty. They enjoyed helping so much that they announced they’ll continue their work themselves.

Chris Brown coming out with new album
Chris Brown recently tweeted about how excited he is for his world tour and the release of
his new single, “Home.” Apparently he’s been working very hard on his sixth album.

Brown disses Drake
Drake recently tried getting into an LA nightclub and was not allowed in because Chris Brown was already in the building. The club owners were mostly worried about a brawl breaking out.

Phillip Phillips mom arrested for DUI
According to TMZ, “American Idol” super star Phillip Phillips’ mother was arrested
for a DUI earlier this week. She was on many “American Idol” episodes, but was not
able to complete her sobriety test.