Bobcat closet

[media-credit name=”Photo courtesy of Follett” align=”alignright” width=”274″][/media-credit]Look #1: A long night in the library

The inside of Arnold Bernhard Library is an all-too familiar sight for Quinnipiac students. To make the next trip to the library a little more bearable, stop by the bookstore for a few cozy essentials so you can agonize over impending deadlines in comfort. Treat yourself to the bookstore’s newest Collegiate brand grey sweatpants and corresponding navy sweatshirt, $54 and $64, respectively. Both are uber comfy and the sweatshirt’s hood is perfect for pulling over your eyes for a quick catnap. Set yourself up for studying success by picking up the stylish $25 Lilly Pulitzer to-do planner that will make you feel more organized before you even write down an assignment. Of course, you can’t expect to get anything done without proper sustenance: loads of caffeine.

[media-credit name=”Photo courtesy of Follett” align=”alignright” width=”238″][/media-credit]The $18 Kate Spade thermos will keep your coffee hot through even the longest study sesh and Awake caffeinated chocolate bars will keep you buzzing, even through midterms.

Look #2: Fashionable fitness

Whether you’re trying to avoid the freshman 15 or you’re just looking to rock the “athleisure” look around campus, the bookstore has a huge selection of athletic clothes options. Try pairing the $40 Under Armour navy shorts with the $85 Nike dri fit pullover for a comfy outfit that works whether you’re going to class or doing cardio. Toss on the athletic fit hat with featuring the new trademark “Q”, brought to us by adidas, and stay hydrated by filling up a Quinnipiac camelback before heading out of the bookstore. Both of these items will set you back $25 each.

Look #3: Bobcat’s biggest fan

[media-credit name=”Photo courtesy of Follett” align=”alignright” width=”282″][/media-credit]We’re in the midst of hockey season, and it’s absolutely essential as a Quinnipiac student to have a go-to hockey game outfit to express all your Bobcat pride as you cheer from the stands. There’s no better way to show your spirit than with your own Quinnipiac hockey jersey. This jersey works for both girls and guys, so anyone can cheer on the team in style. Ringing in at $98, it’s on the pricey side, but it truly is the perfect piece to cheer on QU hockey all season long. It’s been known to get pretty chilly up in the Quinnipiac Sports Center, and you’ll definitely be glad you invested in the cute and cozy QU matching winter hat and mitten set, which will set you back $24 a piece, when you’re waiting to catch a shuttle back to campus after the game. For just $7.95, you can achieve super fan status and snag a Quinnipiac foam finger, assuring that you’ll stand out among the cheering crowd. With all these pieces, you’ll be bundled up and ready to support the Bobcats from preseason through the playoffs.

[media-credit name=”Photo courtesy of Follett” align=”alignright” width=”300″][/media-credit]Look #4: The Bobkitten

They say it’s never too early to start thinking about college.

The QU bookstore is fully stocked with gear for all the aspiring Bobkittens out there. With sizes ranging from newborn to youth extra large, you’re sure to find something perfect for your cousins, siblings or any other QU kid. An absolutely adorable $24 Quinnipiac onesie paired with $9 knit navy “Bobcat booties” will have even the tiniest member of your family in the QU spirit. To make sure the little one feels like a true Bobcat, pick up the $12 miniature stuffed Boomer to complete the look.