Current Craze

Current+Craze

Hugh Hefner Dies

The infamous Playboy businessman passed away at the age of 91 on Sept. 27, 2017. Hugh Hefner has been the face of Playboy since he first created it in 1953. Hefner has been a staple in television and media, known by everyone in the industry. He is survived by his wife, Crystal Harris, and his four grown children. His son, Cooper Hefner, is expected to run Playboy Enterprises now.

Game of Thrones Stars Engaged

Jon Snow finally bent the knee, and not to our queen, Daenerys Targaryen, but to his longtime love, Rose Leslie. Kit Harington started dating his co-star in 2012 while they were filming “Game of Thrones” together. Although their characters didn’t get the happy ending they were hoping for, these actors certainly did.

Khloe Kardashian is Pregnant

After a year of dating, Khloe Kardashian has announced that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson. On “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” Kardashian has documented her fertility issues and her desire to have children. On the show, they’ve talked about wanting a family together, with Thompson already being a father to a nine-month old son.

Sex and the City 3 Axed

Anyone who’s a fan of the “Sex and the City” franchise has just had their heart broken. News broke out earlier that the supposed third film got the boot. Kim Cattrall, who portrayed Samantha, refused to do another film after the second one. Her wish came true, since the producers did not want another film with only three out of the four woman. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon, however, are still fighting for another film.