Culture Shock

1. “Jersey Shore” cast heads “Home” to help
The New Jersey cast will head back to the “shore” to lend a hand in helping those who have suffered in their seasonal home. With the majority of the cast affected personally by Hurricane Sandy, they have vowed via Twitter that they are willing to help in any way they can. There is also talks of an MTV special with the “Jersey Shore” crew cleaning up its hot-spot home.

2. “16 and Pregnant” mom-to-be decides on abortion
Jaime McKay, 18, announced her decision to have an abortion with her second pregnancy on Twitter. She wanted to clarify that she did not miscarry and also acknowledge the overwhelming support she’s received. McKay’s first child, Miah is now 2.

3. “Wreck it Ralph” rocks box office
Making the biggest debut in Disney animation movie history, “Wreck it Ralph” took in $49.1 million in its first weekend in the box office. With the voices of John C. Reilly and Sarah Silverman, movie-goers are flocking to the theaters to see the video game-themed film. It also took in $12 million internationally.

4. No Doubt removes “racist” video
No Doubt wasn’t “looking hot,” when it decided to pull its newest video off of YouTube due to racist claims from Native Americans. The video is complete with Gwen Stefani in Indian dress. The ska-rock band claims being multi-racial themselves and had no intentions of offending anyone.

5. K-Stew and R-Patz back in action
Yes, the two are back together after a disloyal summer on Stewart’s part. The two were seen together at the after party of her movie premier “On the Road.” “E! News” reports the two were mingling separately but left together. Keep your eyes peeled for another round of drama with these two!

6. Fashion police dubbs “Worst Dressed” at CMAs
Joan Rivers and her crew were on the prowl during this past weekend’s Country Music Awards. Amongst the worst dressed was country diva Faith Hill with her gown described as a trash bag with marshmallow sleeves. Miranda Lambert, Hayden Panetierre and Lisa Marie Presley also made the Joan’s worst dressed list.